Sunday, 28 February 2016

~Cute DS games~




I feel That video games can really help you feel cute- or is that just me?

Hey there- I'm sick like usual but I'm really trying to kick back into things, so I'm just going to hop in. I'm going to recommend a few of my favourite DS and 3DS games to help yo
u feel cute.

If you guys like this post at all I might make a top 10 DS-3DS game list because there are quite a few that I like that don't fit this cute category.




Kira Kira Pop Princess (DS)

You get a mix of idols, fashion combined in this cute handheld rhythm game. Its been made for young audience but I only got into it a few years ago. Its so vibrant and cute and I'm so glad I stumbled across this gem in a charity shop. I've seen it for £3 on ebay so if you find it I couldn't recommend enough to buy this game.


Animal crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

The DS Prequel Wild world was my first animal crossing game and cultivated my love for the series but I'll suggest new leaf over all because of the new fun things you can do, the new characters ,and the ability to customise your town. I've found such beautiful towns online and its such an inspirational fun game that lets you take a step into this calm little animal town life.




Animal crossing: Happy home designer (3DS)


Another animal crossing game but I'm adding this because of its difference to the other games. In happy home designer you design homes for people and you can design interiors for schools, hospitals etc. If you loves the creative design aspect from new leaf you'll have so much fun with this game.




Harvest moon DS (DS)

Harvest moon is one of my favourite franchises but I must confess I'm only a fan of their pixel games which is sadly too few for me. I endlessly play Harvest Moon DS (Yes thats its name) and its female counter part Harvest Moon Cute which was an american and Japanese release. The came is so whimsical and makes me feel truly at ease and at home. you can also connect the game with the prequel GBA game to unlock more stories- As well as the prequel game Friends of mineral town and more friends of mineral town being super fun.




Hatsune Miku and future stars: Project mirai (3DS)
I downloaded the demo- excited to see a European release of a cute vocaloid rhythm game and was not disappointed. I was happy to see Senbonzakura as a song in the game. My sister got the game for Christmas and its so so so much fun- the fact you can keep a cute little vocaloid game with you and play on your DS makes me so happy- any vocaloid fan will love this.


New style boutique 2 (3DS)

I was very taken a back when I got this game, I never expected to love it this much. its actually so much fun and theres always something to do and I've played it non stop for almost 3 months now. you can design your own clothes (no surprise that my clothes logo is an egg), cute and design hair, create your own make up and become a make up designer, a run way model, a photo shoot model, and obviously a boutique owner.

This game is so jam pack- the side characters all have their own likes and personality, and its such a wonderful game, I couldn't recommend anything more than this game. It truly brightened and made me happy when I was away from home and without a laptop. It brought this bright and fun reality to me again especially when I was far from my vibrant wardrobe.

New style boutique is oddly enough my favourite 3DS game right now, and honestly just talking about it now means I will shortly be playing it.




I hope you guys enjoyed this, Honestly these games always brighten up my day and make me feel so cute. I hope you can sit down and play any of these on a rough day. and if you
have your own cute 3DS or phone game recommendations then let me know so I can check them out and find some real gems.



Thanks for reading, 
and be sure to check out more stuff if it tickles your fancy


My 
My Youtube
My ask.fm
My 
 


2 comments:

  1. Games work in the same way, when I am laid up here....the cats and I watch a few music DVD's. The boost to the spirit is the same....and that makes a world of difference. Games or Music, they give the psyche a lift *S* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: LOVE THE NEW DESIGN!!!:) :) :) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete