Saturday, 25 July 2015

~Everything's peachy! Just try your best!~





Life gets hectic even as someone like myself who does very little with her time.

And when gets hectic for people like me I find it hard to do anything at all under the pressure, I guess I'm too laid back to deal with life's hustle and bustle. But now that I'm in my own space with my laptop and with the support of others I feel able to ramble away.

I've so much to do in such a little space of time. I've a few reviews, some otds, D,I,Ys etc to post on my blogger and some video reviews and HyperJapan vlogs and hauls etc!

I also need to be up to date with my practicing for FuriFuri! I also still want to have time to post for Kawaii-B, and I personally haven't made a plan for everything yet. And as someone who heavily relies on plans to get things done I'm a little dumbfounded.

Nevertheless, I shall try my best, and in the end that's all anyone can do in those situations of stress. I may not post as often as I'd like but I post as often as I can in said circumstances.

Always try your best! You'll still be proud if you complete a small thing, and it was still something that people will appreciate.

❤Also Look at this amazing birthday picture Rina made me! I'm the rarest pepe!❤



~~~

I was able to go to Lagc a few weekends ago to perform with FuriFuri, and even though we were using Lagc to practice performing on stage I still felt really bad for messing up. I'm not someone of a performing past, nor do my joints move properly enough to keep up with everyone else. But I need to remember that it was my first time on stage like that and I cant be too disheartened. Your first post is never your best, your first step isn't that steady.  All I can do is learn from what happened, and hopefully next time we can all do a rehearsal leveled performance instead of a 'first performance' level performance! We can only get better as the more me learn! 
We all tried our best and our best is good enough. the same as your best is always good enough!

(I was dressed as hanayo koizumi at Lagc!)


Also it was my birthday, I'm now officially more wrinkly than before! I got a cute cake and got a delish meal at Nandos. I find that Nando's has such an amazing vegetarian menu so I've pretty much lived there all year.


As well as that I've also been able to take some appetite suppressing tablets and I truly feel a lot better. 
Anyone who's ever used Mirtazapine before will know that one of the unavoidable side effects to it is this never ending hunger. And for months now I've slowly out grown my own clothes due to this never ending feeling. 

Now being larger inst a bad thing at all, my issue is the fact that my beautiful clothes are my life, and my passion. Yet suddenly I could no longer wear the things I'd saved up for over the years, I could no longer wear what makes me happy. and no matter how much intense exercise I did I couldn't lose the weight. Also I'm a vegetarian who hates sweet or fat filled food. I've always preferred peppers to chocolate or fries so my diet itself wasn't an issue, there was no end to the growth and there was nothing i could do to stop it.

If I was someone with quite a lot of money I could just buy new clothes, but like I said it had taken me years to build a cute new wardrobe that I loved. And despite the tablets leveling my mood I was constantly down due to the fact nothing I brought I could wear and even if i brought new clothes I'd out grow them too.

I recently saved up and made a RoxieSweetheart purchase (which I will review soon) to buy cute pastel clothes which could fit me and despite having that most days I'd have to wear the same black dresses with tights.

(I love Roxiesweetheart's wide ranges in clothes sizes!)


Even though I've only been on the tablets for around a day the emptiness inside my stomach has almost all gone. It feels so weird to have for so long always felt hungry to finally not have that anymore.

~~~

Like I said being larger isn't un-cute! and being larger isn't an issue, its just that what I loved in life was cute clothing, my cute clothing and its so nice too know that I can wear it again soon with my appetite suppressed.

I want everyone to know that they are perfect the way they are and like I said earlier, always just try your best!❤
A ramble filled talk from Ophelia!


My Tumblr
My Youtube
My ask.fm
My Gifyo
My Twitter



9 comments:

  1. Dear Ophelia,

    Thank you ever so much for the honesty of this post, it really helps give understanding to some of my fears/foibles. Its so wonderful to read your blog which is so honest and heartfelt, an extreme rarity on the internet; yours is one of a few blogs i read which really makes me think about thinks.

    I completely sympathise with the drawbacks of Mitrazapine. I have been through the same on it, this may not be a posibility for you but I switched to Fluoxetine which didnt have the same hunger; however I did feel tired all the time. Maybe its worth asking you're doctor. Anyway its sad to hear you cant at the moment wear some of your fave outfits, but I know someone as positive and awesome as yourself will get back to all those lovely outfits.

    Thanks for sharing about your performance it was so fun to hear about and to hear your performers inside view. Thank you ever so much for the gift of your blog it's a joy to read.

    Lotte (mintfloralflare) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment mint~ I'm glad you find it enjoyable, it makes it all worth while so thank you ;v;
    I hate being lied to, or to lie to others so I awlays want to be as honest and real as I possibly can though I fear I'm not very good at conveying that. :')

    And sadly I can't, I was on Fluoxitine but I started showing severe signs of serotonin syndrome, I can't have anything that effects serotonin which is most of the anti depressants out there. So I'm almost certain to be stuck with Mirtazipine but as long as I can find ways to get rid of the hunger then I should be fine~ ;u; <3

    And thank you, I wish I could have documented it more but theres a video of the performance on the furifuri youtube, I'm not sure if I'm happy or not that its there but it shall remain a bench mark to improve upon! :'D

    And gosh, like always you're too kind, thank you for your support mint! <3 ;v;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday!!! Love the new pics and you are NOWHERE close to 'wrinkly' ....FAR FROM IT!!!

    Also, if I may...there was a similar problem here with prednisone years ago....thanks to the fact I had a bad illness many years ago and that was the only treatment. One of it's really rotten side effects was the weight gain and back then.....[longer than I want to admit here], it was awful. Bad enough it caused mood swings, the weight gain and being hungry at odd hours took years to understand the nature of and how to deal with same. It was not until recently here, things became better. It was not easy....well neither end of this is when one is used to one visage and then there is another...and one wants to get back to the other or close to same. And as you...as well as others know...that has happened, but took support [like from You *S*] as well as yelling in the form of those 'riot acts' mentioned on the blog.

    Way way happy to see that you are out performing and that there will be more. You have a wonderful singing voice Ophelia...never ever let anyone tell you different. No matter what You do or try You will always be great at it!!!

    Also.....far from perfect here.....I am just better....a lot of us are just better because we have You in our lives. You are perfect......we are playing catch-up . That is the fact *S*

    Til later :) <3

    Randi

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: If anyone has not said it, let me do so now....

    Ophelia, because you are a great person, you have made us ALL better. Thanks to your positivity, you made things much more so for all of is [it has been said from here on the blog many times and it is the fact *S*]

    Please keep those in mind....WE ARE BETTER BECAUSE WE HAVE YOU!!!!

    RLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear about your own medical weight issues lovely, I know you've been working really hard though and are already seeing the benefits <3
      Each day you're getting closer to your goal so don't get discouraged and always try your best okay! <3

      And as always you're so extremely sweet and supportive of me, I've not been able to post or talk much recently but I truly do appreciate it~

      Delete
    2. Thanks....no need to be sorry, these things did happen, but are at bay. It needs to be said...REALLY NEEDS TO BE SAID.... if You and others [aside from my cats] were not here, none of the good would have happened. That is a fact. The goal is important, but the support and love in same is as well, if not more so. THANKS AGAIN!! :) :)

      And the support from here is automatic. No matter what, no matter when, no matter where. You are a fantastic friend and in your pics, your writing and your videos, you are AMAZING. Your future is going to be even more so, each day, month, year. I consider myself fortunate to be around to witness all this good, even if at a distance. *S* <3

      Delete
    3. PPS: Part of what you and others inspire here has been a part of what has been posted otherwise....because you and others, as well as those in a wider circle are supportive and positive. Which is how things should be *S*

      Delete
  5. It's so nice that you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! <3 I've been so down these past few weeks, but you just reminded me that it's going to get better soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ;v;
    And I'm sorry to hear you've been so down but you know things will get better, there are so many good things to come- favourite songs you've not heard yet- tasty foods you've yet to try! and Fun days at the seaside and trips with friends! There are always good things lovely. You're well loved and people adore your blog so always keep your head held high and remain hopefull! ;u; <3

    ReplyDelete