Thursday, 22 January 2015

~Overview of the end of 2014:Filled with fun at my expense!~

Here is a quick overview of the end of my year!
(since I was a loser and never updated here)


I took more stupid gifs on gifyo and ignored creepy guys who tried to add me!



I became the doge meme!

Tried to take portrait sized pictures and failed~


Drew shitty doodles!






Found my new kawaii waifu!

Became a hotu senpai


Was brainwashed by the joys of the egg aesthetic which then took over ever other aspect of my life!
(I was also self proclaimed the Queen of eggs!)



Watched too much anime (yes even the super homo magical boy one (well tbh that was this year but shhh


Took poopy selfies!

(I wonder what I'm gasping at? obviously the state of my life!)




And most importantly, I remained a loser till the very end!
*cries emotional tears*

on a serious not I hope you all had a great year and I hope that 2015 is going to be alot better for us all!
I'll try my hardest not to be a lazy bum and take more pictures, do more posts and videos and become the wisest senpai of all!

Have fun!

My Tumblr
MYoutube
My ask.fm
My Gifyo
My Twitter


1 comment:

  1. You're so funny and cute ! :D
    And I love your white dress~ :3

    ReplyDelete