Monday, 29 December 2014

~Dakigurumi friend: Kiseki review~



Heya- I've got so many video's on the way I feel like I'm neglecting my written blog really badly.
I've recently got a new camera and some new editing software for my videos- which I'm just playing around with right now. I'm having a lot of fun trying out new things but hopefully I'll regain the spark for written posts soon enough!

Remember Any requests and comments on what you want me to review or to make a video/post on is always welcomed! 



Have fun you lovely lot! 
My Facebook Page
My Showroom
My Tumblr
MYoutube
My ask.fm
My Gifyo
My Twitter

2 comments:

  1. This video made my day, please do more like it!! And the plushy is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it ;u; <333
      hopefully I'll have a,lot more and a lot better quality videos coming soon :')

      Delete