Wednesday, 21 May 2014

♥Milk Chocolate Dream review♥



 Heya guys~
I hope you're all doing great!~

Today I received two parcels in the post. One which had two seifuku's in (one pastel blue and one lilac) and one parcel from Milk Chocolate Dream- which is a cue online store which can be found on Etsy which sells cute resin and polymer clay pieces.


Milk chocolate dream is based in the UK and sells a wide range of cute products from necklaces to custom phone cases.

I initially discovered the store through its adorable wing hair clips which I couldn't resist buying. I find that its hard to find certain cute pieces in the UK and I'd seen many over sea stores sell their own version of wing hair clips.

I'm super happy to not only find a store in the UK which sells these hair clips (and not only that ones which are shimmery), but I'm also super happy to have found a really good priced and high quality store which I can buy from within the UK.


~On to the products~








~The cute extra's~









Review summary!
Shipping: 4.5/5 - The items came far sooner than I expected. The shipping status though never changed till like the night before. I'm not if this is because it was shipped super quickly and that it just didn't appear on the system or that she forgot to mark it as sent?
either way I think the tinsy bit of confusion will make me give it a 4.5.


Products: 5/5 - I can't even believe how wonderful these items are. I'm not exaggerating when I say that when I saw them on the website I was desperate to get them all. Everything is super cute, super sparkly, and super pink- everything you need.

Price: 5/5- The price was extremely reasonable, and top of that I could use an etsy coupon on the store which made it even more affordable!~


Quality: 5/5 - Everything has been made to the highest quality and Everything seems sturdy and in the right place, I will say one thing though and that is that its hard to use the necklace piece since the clip is so tiny.

Over all: I can't believe I've only just discovered this amazing store!
I'm glad that I finally know this store though, the service was great, the products was great- everything was great I can't recommend this store enough~


I actually uploaded a video review for this as well on YouTube so please subscribe and like etc

So hopefully you guys can all request video's and such as well as blog posts~! <3

I hope to see what you guys think!~ <3

Here is the link to the Milk Chocolate Dream Review~
 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely review of my shop! c: I've shared your blog post on my facebook page, hope that's okay! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's more than okay~ ;u; <3

      I'm glad you liked it, I loved your items so much~ I'll leave the etsy feedback soon~

      I hope you enjoyed the video review as well ;u;

      Delete
  2. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with checking on your blog! I've been so busy lately >.<

    I've never heard of this store before so thanks for reviewing it! I'm thinking of getting myself a pair of those wing clips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either tbh {I'm even late replying to this- sorry ;u;}, I will catch up more frequently now sinc ei have a little free time ;u;- I promise! <3

      Aww, well I'm glad I could help- I love everything one here, its just over flowing with cuteness~ ;u; <3
      And definitely get some, I was looking for ages for some and I was about to settle for some super expsensive American ones and then I stumbled upon this UK seller- There is a god and their kawaii! <3

      Delete
  3. The wings are really pretty! I don't like so much over top things like glitter and much pink. kkkkkkkk I'm happy you could find what you wanted in your country. I know this feeling. It's very difficult buy lolita in Brazil... especially clothes. Big hug dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think so too, I'm not massively into OTT things but I think these were just perfect <3

      And I'm sure eventually more things will happen in brazil for lolita's ;u; <3

      Delete
  4. Aww that stuff is so cute <3 I really love the pink necklace :3

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3

      I love the necklace too, its so pretty- and sparkly~ <3

      Delete