Sunday, 16 March 2014

Cute-spiration! Motivate yourself and be cute.



When its gloomy and grey outside, I tend not to get out of my bed and bother dressing into any J-fashion or even anything mildly flattering. I don't even bother doing anything more with my hair than push it back into a pony tail. And worse still I don't bother really wearing any J-fashion in summer since it gets so hot and I get super uncomfortable wearing it. Although I prefer wearing Lolita in winter because I can dress in Lolita without melting, I just simply don't do it often since I'm so lazy.

This year I've vowed to my self to bother more, but I feel although I've slipped even further into my lazy ways. That's why I feel that its necessary for lazy people like me, to start making scrap books, and add small DIY charms to bags etc to inspire me to try and bother to wear Lolita more. When I immerse myself with Kawaii things I feel like I myself should become cute and elegant. Not like changing who I am, but just motivating me to try to be the best I can be.

I want to try this with all of you, please feel free to join in too, and link me with your own attempts at this too! I'll feature them at the end of my blogs and link them to you if you're interested!

I'd like to call this slot cutespiration (A combination of the word inspiration and cute).

This will be once a month at the least. or even once a week depending on all if you guys will help me with this project. I want you to take photo's, make things, write motivational notes, draw pictures, etc. Just make a space for you to both inspire yourself and others to achieve your goals, and become the person you want to be. I want to be less lazy, more motived, help people, and just make my life beautiful in every way.

Either in my weekly blog post, or in a separate blog post I will be including something from my cutespiration which hopefully will inspire you guys to included a little bit more cute in your life and to motivate yourselves! I'd love to see what you all come up with and hopefully we can make the world a little bit more cute!

My Cutespiration post for this week will be a Little tittle page for my book of cute ideas and inspirations. I hope to fill this book with little cute inspirational quotes, pictures, and ideas!



I hope you've enjoyed this blog post! <3
See you all soon my frilly friends~

My Twitter
My tumblr
My ask.fm

4 comments:

  1. That drawing is so cute! :3
    I think I have the opposite problem to you-- I have plenty of time and motivation for cute things, and none whatsoever for the things I'm supposed to be doing like coursework XD Hopefully we can both improve ourselves this year! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, lucky

      Well I guess in life we need to find a balance between the two to really be able to do what we love :')

      and maybe we should give each other tips (or just you because I'm the same except the motivation for cute things)

      Delete
  2. I loved your ideia! I'm normally lazy too but this week has been so tiresome to me. ./ I've taken a flower course and I'll post what I'm preparing tomorrow as a cutespiration! I'll always try to do something with love and effort. I'm supporting you too so do your best, Ophelia! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that sounds so cute, and at least you're doing something about being lazy! :')

      I can't wait to see your post! ;u;

      always thank you for the support, I hope I can support you too! ;u;

      Delete