Sunday, 16 February 2014

Exciting New collaboration~ Kawaii-B UK

 



Heya lovelies, Today I've got some extremely amazing news for you all. I have been lucky enough to be able to become a part of a very interesting project for fans of all things cute!

Myself and many other girls have come together as part of a new exciting collaboration for kawaii enthusiasts in the UK. This project is called Kawaii-B UK. I will be Writing blog articles and reviews etc for its blog as well as others, and help spread the word of kawaii culture across the United kingdom and hopefully maybe even the world.

I'm ecstatic about the news, as the project is already going so well and with so many girls loving every aspect of kawaii the project will be diverse and highly interesting. Although I will continue posting more things onto this blog such as Weekly hauls and meet info etc, I will be posting more things like concert, expo, reviews and tutorials on either the new kawaii-B blog or a mix of both blogs.

Many well known and loved girls will be taking part in this collaboration, Even though I feel like I have very little to offer I hope that I'll learn for the blogging styles of others and I hope I learn from this entire experience.

I hope you will all stay tuned for Kawaii-B and even if you're not from the uk I hope you'll become inspired and enjoy this just as much as we will.

I feel like that over time thanks to blogs, vlogs, songs, magazines, books, films etc it has shaped my style over time, so I can't wait to see how Kawaii-B Will influence me!
 
 
Also tomorrow I'll be heading to the V&A museum so hopefully I'll get something exciting to blog about or atleast influence me. I'll see you all soon guys!

Stay happy and frilly! <3

My Twitter
My tumblr
My ask.fm

And here is the brand new link to the Kawaii-B UK Blog!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment