Tuesday, 24 December 2013

☆The 12 Days Of Cutemas☆♪ ♥ Day Twelve!

♥Day 12 - 12 Resolutions for next year!

Okay, so I've started to be slightly less lazy, I have a lot of goals for the new year so lets start!

1- To start doing yoga

2-To have a tidy room by the end of the year

3- To own a IW jsk

4- To keep up to date with pen pals


5- To follow through with a diet for 3 months straight

6- buy another alpaca plushie

7- (To be confident and) Order something via closet child

8- To repaint room and take down posters

9- To Perfectly cook Tofu


10- To study for exams

11- To get an attack on titan cosplay together (Marco)

12- To pass Japanese!


These twelve days were fun, I messed up a bit but I've learnt alot! what will you guys be wishing for in the new year?  I'd love to know!

My Twitter
My tumblr
My ask.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment